Shipping Policy & Terms and Conditions
We aim to deliver within the time agreed upon at purchase. The total delivery time for your order is the period of time from when you place your order and its payment until the time you receive it. It is comprised of two parts:
(a) Processing time for an item is the time from when you submit your order to when the item leaves the warehouse. We take five working days to process your orders.
(b) Shipping time is from when the item leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your door and it varies by the chosen shipping carrier. Based on their terms of services, the followings are their estimated delivery time:
- Gdex (Malaysia only)
- 2 - 3 working days
- DHL (international shipment)
- 2 to 3 working days to main cities in the world
- 7 working days to outskirts of the main cities
- The shipping carrier cannot be changed once your order has been placed
- ISRA is not liable for late delivery which is due to a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
When to Expect Your Order to Arrive
You may contact us at email@example.com to know about the delivery status after 3 – 5 working days from the date you place your order and settled the payment. The” Tracking ID” to track your order will be given via email, upon your request.
We shall endeavour to deliver as per the shipping policy above. However, in the event of any delay in any manner whatsoever, we shall not be held responsible for any losses, liabilities, losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of the late delivery.
Terms & Conditions
- Shipment to countries outside of Malaysia may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The layout fees and any of its related fees or cost shall be borne solely by the buyer.
- To obtain details regarding the actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the designated carrier that you have chosen i.e Gdex or DHL, specified in your shipment confirmation e-mail.
- The shipping product which is sent outside Malaysia may be subject to inspection by customs and/or postal authorities. Hence, we shall not be held responsible/liable to any lost or damages incurred therein.
- ISRA may provide certain order, shipment, and product information related to the purchase such as titles, to our designated carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with destination country laws.
The purchaser is responsible for assuring that the publication can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from ISRA, the buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.